Wednesday, October 13, 2010

One Under the Sun (Book Review)


One Under the Sun
By Vincent Spada
Brambleby Books (UK)
ISBN 978-0-9553928-6-3


A True Page Turner!

I was actually surprised when Mr. Vincent Spada asked me if I could read and write a review about his latest collection of poetry, One Under the Sun. As soon as I started reading his latest collection, I know I’m up for something fresh and heartfelt work.

One Under the Sun by Vincent Spada is one of the most heartfelt and engaging collection of poetry book I’ve read. His feelings and emotions are actually carefully etched and engraved on his every word. His poems are like soft melody under the soft sound of the raindrops pouring on the rooftop. It’s like you can actually feel his happiness, his anger, his desire and even his loneliness through his poems.

Some of my favorite pieces are In a Dark, Dark Place, I Wish to See the Rainbow, Fading, The Last Great Something, Our Only Life, Sometimes and Jus Tremble for Me. I am actually a great fan of poems since I am also a published poet. I truly find Mr. Spada’s collection of poetry as one of the best book I’ve ever read this year.

One Under the Sun will surely make you smile, make you laugh and would even make you cry for its beauty are very deep and intense. If you want something that will forever be etched in your soul then I highly recommend Mr. Spada’s collection of poetry, One Under the Sun.

For more details you can contact Mr. Vincent Spada at
vinspada@yahoo.com

No comments: