Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another Year Has Passed







i just turned 29 today and I thank God for giving me endless blessings. my parents bought some chinese foods and a birthday cake. my kids were so happy and so am i. my husband called and greeted me, we talked until i can no longer hold back my tears. last night i had a wonderful dream. i have dreamed about my grandpa. he visited us here in our place and i asked him if he already had eaten and he answered me no. he asked me if i could cook for him then he kissed my forehead. i know it has been two years from now since he lost his battle to cancer but i still missed him. i know from my heart that he came in my dreams just to greet me on my special day because when he was still alive, he was always the first person who greets me a happy birthday and now that he is in heaven, he's still the very first person to greet me on my birthday.

No comments: